Effective as: 4/06/2022
Effective as: 4/06/2022
REGISTRATION;RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE SERVICE
You needto be at least 16 years old to register for and use the Service.
If you are a user who signs up for the Service, the company will create a personalized account, which includes a unique username and a password to access the Serviceand allow you to receive messages from the Company. You agree to notify usimmediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account. TheCompany will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arisingout of the unauthorized use of your member name, password and/or account.
Yourpermission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictionsand Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- use the service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group
- use another user's account without permission
- provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of theService
- make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem toimpose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately largeload on our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrictaccess to the Service or use any software, technology, or device to scrape,spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data; or
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user's browser or computer.
POSTINGAND CONDUCT RESTRICTIONS
POSTINGAND CONDUCT RESTRICTIONS
When youcreate your own personalized account, you may be able to provide ("UserContent"). You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post,upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Service. You agree that weare only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution andpublication of your User Content. The Company, however, reserves the right toremove any User Content from the Service at its discretion.
Thefollowing rules pertain to User Content. By transmitting and submitting anyUser Content while using the Service, you agree as follows:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your account;
- You will not post information that is malicious, false or inaccurate;
- You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to thirdparty proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc.,unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission fromtheir rightful owner to specifically submit such content; and
- You hereby affirm we have the right to determine whether any of yourUser Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms ofService, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your accountwith or without prior notice.
Opinions,advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made availablethrough the Service, but not directly by the Company, are those of theirrespective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors aresolely responsible for such content. The Company does not guarantee theaccuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service andneither does the Company adopt nor endorse, nor is the Company responsible forthe accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made byparties other than the Company. The Company takes no responsibility and assumesno liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third partyposts or sends over the Service. Under no circumstances will the Company beresponsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's reliance oninformation or other content posted on the Service, or transmitted to users.
LINKS TOOTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
As partof the Service, the Company may provide you with convenient links to thirdparty web site(s) ("Third Party Sites") as well as content or itemsbelonging to or originating from third parties (the"Third PartyApplications, Software or Content"). These links are provided as acourtesy to Service subscribers. The Company has no control over Third PartySites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content or the promotions,materials, information, goods or services available on these Third Party Sitesor Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Such Third Party Sites andThird Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitoredor checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by the Company, andthe Company is not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through theSite or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, availablethrough or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy,offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of orcontained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software orContent. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of anyThird Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does notimply approval or endorsement thereof by the Company. If you decide to leavethe Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third PartyApplications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should beaware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review theapplicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices,of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applicationsyou use or install from the site.
COPYRIGHTCOMPLAINTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENT
(a)Termination of Repeat Infringe Accounts. The Company respects the intellectualproperty rights of others and requests that the users do the same. The Companyhas adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination inappropriate circumstances of users of the Service who are repeat infringers TheCompany may terminate access for participants or users who are found repeatedlyto provide or post protected third party content without necessary rights andpermissions.(b)Take-Down Notices. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof andbelieve, in good faith, that any materials provided on the Service infringeupon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant by sending thefollowing information in writing to the Company's designated copyright agent atInnoVetted Labs:
- The dateof your notification;
- APhysical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of theowner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Adescription of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, ifmultiple copyrighted works at a single online site are recovered by a singlenotification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Adescription of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be thesubject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us tolocate such work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider tocontact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address.
- Astatement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in themanner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, orthe law; and
- Astatement that the information in the notification is accurate, and underpenalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of anexclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(c)Counter-Notices. If you believe that your User Content that has been removedfrom the Site is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from thecopyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to postand use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-noticecontaining the following information to our copyright agent using the contactinformation set forth above:
- Your physicalor electronic signature;
- Adescription of the content that has been removed and the location at which thecontent appeared before it was removed;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content wasremoved as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Yourname, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that youconsent to the laws of the State of Texas and a statement that you will acceptservice of process from the person who provided notification of the allegedinfringement.
If acounter-notice is received by the Company copyright agent, the Company may senda copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing suchperson that it may reinstate the removed content in 10 business days. Unlessthe copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the contentprovider, member or user, the removed content may (in the Company's discretion)be reinstated on the Site in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt ofthe counter-notice.
By posting any User Content via the Service, you expressly grant, andyou represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to the Company aroyalty-free, sub licensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive,worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list informationregarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, andmake derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/orlikeness as contained in your User Content, if applicable, in whole or impart,and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed,for use in connection with the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that we and our licensors retain ownership ofall intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Service, includingapplicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. Other productand business names that are mentioned on the Service may be trademarks of theirrespective owners. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to youunder this Agreement.
EMAIL MAYNOT BE USED TO PROVIDE NOTICE
Communicationsmade through the Service's e-mail and messaging system, will not constitutelegal notice to the Company or any of its officers, employees, agents orrepresentatives in any situation where notice to the Company is required bycontract or any law or regulation.
USERCONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORM
THESERVICE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUTLIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHEREXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE SERVICE INCLUDING WITHOUTLIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING,THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OFTHE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITYAND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES,INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE. SOMEJURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY, SO THIS PROVISIONMAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATIONOF DAMAGES; RELEASE
TO THEEXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITSAFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES, OR ITS LICENSORS OR PARTNERS, BE LIABLE TOYOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, OR DATA, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT,SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, THAT RESULT FROM(A) THE USE, DISCLOSURE, OR DISPLAY OF YOUR USER CONTENT; (B) YOUR USE ORINABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (C) THE SERVICE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE ORSYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE; OR (D) ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH THECOMPANY OR ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT,TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THECOMPANY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF AREMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOMEJURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY, SO THISPROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If you have a dispute with one or more users or a merchant of a product or servicethat you review using the Service, you release us (and our officers, directors,agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands anddamages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown,arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes
InnoVetted,InnoVetted Labs, and http://www.innovetted.com are all property of InnoVettedLabs, LLC which is wholly owned and operated subsidiary of TextbookIt, LLC.